Friday, May 10, 2013

Try the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine!


I was fortunate to be selected to join the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine Sample and Share from Crowdtap!
What I received was:

  • one 18 pack of Cottonelle toilet paper, 
  • two 4 packs of Cottonelle toilet paper
  • 3 tubs of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes

I was so excited to be part of this Cottonelle Clean Care routine sample and share. I personally used Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes before I joined this sample and share. I already had great things to say about their wipes but now I get to share some with my friends.

Cottonelle has made some good points in their commercials too, like you wouldn't want to shower without water so why would you want to wipe with toilet paper alone. Another example is, using toilet paper without moist wipes is like washing your car without water. They have some really funny commercials I laugh everytime I watch these ads. If you haven't seen them yet, then I highly recommend you go to Cottonelle Test Your Cleaning Logic where you can see some of their ads and also learn more information about the Cottonelle Clean Care routine.

We all want to be clean after we use the restroom, especially if we went number 2. Well dry wiping with toilet paper only doesn't get us as clean as most people would like to be. However, it often isn't something most people think about. So Cottonelle is trying to raise everyone's awareness to the fact that without most wipes you are just dry wiping.

Since I've been using the Cottonelle Clean Care routine, I couldn't imagine going back to toilet paper alone. It makes sense to me now that I wasn't getting as clean as I thought I was when I used only toilet paper. I love the feeling of being completely clean and fresh right after I use the restroom with Cottonelle toilet paper and Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes.  It's almost like a mini shower but for your most intimate and private parts. I have no doubt afterwards that I am completely clean.

 I highly recommend Cottonelle Clean Care routine. I will never go back to toilet paper alone.

Pictures of people I gave Cottonelle Clean Care routine to:





**All the opinions in this post are my own honest opinions and feelings. I was Not compensated for this post. Also a blog post for this product was NOT required.

No comments:

Post a Comment