Friday, May 31, 2013

Do You Want To Be A Purex Insider?


I am a Purex Insider and I've heard that they are accepting new applicants right now. I don't know how long this will last or if they always allow new memberships. What I do know is there are many benefits to being a Purex Insider.

Purex Insiders is for bloggers who want to blog about their products. It is completely free to join. They have a broad range of products that they've given out to bloggers. Some of their products have included Soft Scrub, Combat, Dial, Purex, Borax, Honey Bunches of Oats, Right Guard, Dry Idea, and more. There's something for everyone. You never have to accept any assignment or promotion if you don't want too.

How it works:

Purex Insiders will send you an email when they have a product for you to sign up for. If you are one of the people they choose then they will send the product to you free to test. Often the products will come with extra coupons to purchase the product absolutely FREE. This is so you can hold a drawing for your followers. However, you are not required to hold a drawing so you may do whatever you want with the FREE coupons. If the product doesn't come with extra coupons then often the company will allow you to have a drawing but they will send the product directly to your winner. You just have to report it to Purex Insiders before the deadline.

Purex Insiders has made it easy and fun to blog by offering bloggers something to review and letting us have drawings on our blogs, which are always fun. If you are not a Purex Insider and would like to join, just go to Purex Insider today. The registration form is quick and easy to fill out.

If you have, any questions about Purex Insiders just leave me a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you already a Purex Insider? What do you think about the community? If you're not a Purex Insider, are you going to join?


4 comments:

  1. I love being a Purex Insider! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Billie!I love being a Purex Insider too!

      Delete
  2. What a great opportunity! Sounds like your really enjoying it. I just recently got accepted myself and I know I can count on you if I have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg, glad you've become a Purex Insider. It is a lot of fun. If you have any questions at all about the program don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete