Wednesday, July 4, 2012

FREE PANTIES **REAL EASY to GET**

HAPPY 4TH of JULY!
I hope everyone is having a great 4th so far.

 I have discovered some awesome news. I found a blog at USA Love List, that told me how to get a free pair of panties. These are NOT cheap panties either. All you have to do is be one of the first 500 people to follow Knockout Panties on Twitter and then tweet the following message:
Sexy @Knockoutpanties #SmartPanties wick moisture all day long I ♥ them! Thanks for introducing them @JillHomiak @USALoveList fashion editor
That's it!! They are at 482 followers right now. So hurry! What's really cool is that they include free shipping and there are no stipulations (as far as I could tell). You can choose any one of there panties for free and they have a great variety of styles to choose from.

I tweeted this message last night and I got my code today on July 4th. They are very fast. I have already ordered my panties, which were $38. I didn't have to pay ANYTHING! Wow, it doesn't get better then that. $38 is a lot for one pair of panties, so I am very excited about getting to try these panties free. They are Made in America, which I really like. These panties are very unique and different too, which is probably why they are expensive.
*I want to get this message out right away so I am not going to spend time talking about what makes this panty unique. However, you can get information about them at Knock out Panties. I will try to do a review about these panties after I have tried them.

 **Don't forget to follow them or they will not be able to send you there Direct Message Code for your free panties.
*They are already at 482 followers so you need to hurry before they reach 500 followers. So don't delay and Good Luck! 
**If you make it in time to get your free panty, please leave a comment and let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment