Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FREE Schick Hydro Silk Razor



Hello friends,
I was lucky enough to find out about this offer today from one of my Facebook friends. Unfortunately, when I clicked on her link, I was told that all the samples were gone. So I thought I would do some research online about this offer. Boy am I glad I did too. I found other sites who also had links to this offer. One blog I found was at Heavenly Steals. This post had a lot of different links to click on. They said if a link has no more samples available then try the next link and so on. Apparently each link only has a certain number of samples to give away. I have no idea how they managed to get so many links for this free razor but I was really grateful for it. :) I can't remember if it was the first or second link when I was told I had been accepted. Yay!

How it works is:  If the samples are not sold out then they will allow you to sign up to be a Schick Hydro Silk Influencer and they will send you one razor FREE. What I didn't know was that they will allow you to share one sample too, possibly more.Woohoo!

So I am sharing my ONE sample here on my blog first. These razors are going fast! The good news is I have a small amount of followers, which gives each of you a good chance of claiming this. Good luck to anyone who hasn't received this exclusive offer, yet.
Here is the link:   http://www.schickhydrosilk.com/influencer/welcome.php?ref=zy2g5q9  **CLAIMED

**Remember I only have ONE sample I can give away so act FAST!**


*If you happen to claim this razor I would be grateful if you could let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment