***I received a free complimentary Kiss Nail Dress product for testing and reviewing from Influenster. I will not be paid for making this review. This review is 100% my own opinions and thoughts.***
The following is a description from Influenster.com describing this product.
Fashion That SticksIntroducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.
This was my first time trying anything like this since I was a kid putting little stickers on my fingers. Therefore, I was honestly a little skeptical that I would like this product. Kiss Nail Dress claims that it can last up to 10 days on your nails. That made me more skeptical but I was going to try it and see how well they really worked.
- The first thing I noticed immediately was how sparkly and eye catching the design was. I received Cocktail, which is pink with tiny diamond (not real of course) stripes, sort of like zebra stripes but in pink only with diamonds. The little diamonds never fell off either. They are totally part of the Nail Dress and should never fall off.
- You want to make sure you clean and dry your hands really well before you apply the stickers. You may want to use finger nail polish remover too but I did not. Definitely make sure you have no lotion on at all or the product will not stick to your nails. That is why I recommend you wash your hands real good to make sure any old residue of lotion is removed.
- They were easy for me to apply. They make the Nail Dress stickers long on purpose so you can use them if you have long nails or artificial nails. I found it was easier for me to cut the extra length of with scissors and then take a file and file the rest at the edge of my nail where the sticker starts to go underneath my nail so that I could make sure it covered the entire nail. It was as if I was filing my own nails.
- My Outcome
- Wow!! It was easier then I thought it would be to apply.
- They stayed on longer then 10 days. I took mine off at 11 days, simply because they were starting to look dirty.
- They are fun for a night out of town.
- They are very girly and noticeable.
- I got many compliments.
- Kiss Nail Dress has many designs and colors to choose from. I hope you find one you really like too. Visit KissNailDress.com to learn more!